USB HID Mouse Adaptor
The USB HID mouse adaptor is a compact USB to DB-9 mouse adaptor for Commodore Amiga computers. It's 100% HID compatible allowing you to use both wired and wireless mice (no Bluetooth support, sorry).
It allows for variable DPI which can be configured directly from the mouse.
- Press the third mouse button (usually the scroll wheel) for 5 seconds.
- When the mouse enters DPI programming mode, the cursor on the screen will shift slightly.
- Use the left/right mouse buttons to decrease/increase the DPI.
- Move your mouse around to test the current DPI setting.
- Once you are satisfied with the DPI, save the setting by holding the third mouse button (scroll wheel) for 1 second until the cursor shifts slightly.